HOW TO APPLY
Registration open: October 2020 and ends when the course is complete.
Please send a CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority will be given to earlier registrations.
Note: a basic level of R programming language is strongly required.
Who can attend?
- PhD, Master’s students.
- Ecologists, evolutionary biologists, (plant) conservation biologists, modellers.
- Employees of private and public bodies in the fields of nature conservation and restoration (e.g. botanic gardens, seed banks, seed companies, nurseries, environmental and project consultants).
Winter School details
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Participation fee: 100 € (a few places could be free of cost if the motivation letter includes a clear justification)
- The selection will consider CV, motivation letter and early registration
- Credits: the winter school provides the assignment of 10 ECTS
- Language: English
Deadlines will be scheduled
- Submission of the application
- Communication to participants (admission to the winter school)
- Payment of participation fee
Participation fee includes:
- Participant’s kit: course materials & gadgets (shipped to the participant address)
- Certificate of attendance
Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.